- 1 Introduction
- 2 Join my project! (+rules)
- 3 Suggestions
- 4 Animals which are introduced
- 5 Plants introduced
- 6 Continents of XD54
- 7 Islands of XD54
- 8 Major Mass extinctions
- 9 Kepstocene(15 million AD-20 million AD)
- 10 Coromocene(20 million AD-50 million AD)
- 11 Sharvovacene(50 million AD-70 million AD)
- 12 Monsocene(70 million AD-150 million AD)
- 13 Bafoncene(150 million AD-175 million AD)
- 14 Bartimocene(190 million AD-250 Million AD)
- 15 Shonankasen (250 million AD-305 million AD
- 16 Freezogenian(305 million AD-400 million AD)
Introduction[edit | edit source]
In The very far future, when earth is overpopulated with humans, space travel is very common. People often go to other planets for holiday. Meanwhile in earth. The land is very harsh and the skies are polluted with smoke and other dangerous chemicals. More animals are becoming endangered, including the sea animals. The oceans in earth are going to be drained and will be transformed into a massive launchpad to launch several rockets to outer space. Poaching was also common in these days. Humans get their food from plants and the last of the animals. Then something happened, and the event will save SOME animals form becoming extinct. A deep space explorer spaceship, faster than that the speed of light, found a planet somewhat like mars, and they think it’s suitable for life. So they terraformed it and introduced the last remaining animals which are decreasing.
Join my project! (+rules)[edit | edit source]
This is a project owned by DavinGaming903 and the co-owner of this project is KalobBurnett. If you want to apply to this Project, please read the rules down below or else we reject you. If you are new to this wiki, please read the tutorial, speculative Evolution is harder than you thought.
link to the tutorial(click number 1)
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Do not add animals which are top unrealistic, outlandish, or out of science like, for example, a antelope that has six eyes and feeds on rocks.
- Please leave your ideas in the suggestion. We don’t want to receive many articles. you should make a suggestion first if we accept that suggestion you can go ahead and make a article.
- Your article must have, info box, the evolution of the Animal you want to write, it’s extinction, it’s description and behaviour and lastly the kown species and subspecies. Don’t add it to the XD54 category yet. As you will send us that article and we will accept it if youre Article is good. If it’s not, well either reject it or fix it.
- Do not claim this project as yours. Please don’t do that. We want this project to be the largest project here on this wiki and if you claim it for yours you Will be popular among users in this wiki and have fame. You can’t do that, as you can’t steal projects.
- Do not edit the main page, which is this page. It’s only available for edit only for DavinGaming, and KalobBurnett.
- Do not Make aniamls which descends from a animal that is not brought to XD54.
- Have fun :D
Suggestions[edit | edit source]
suggest your ideas for this project!
Animals which are introduced[edit | edit source]
- Antelopes- the last big animals on earth, some conservatives failed to save the species and some(not all) species became extinct. The other species of antelopes are either used for farming animals or either introduced to other planets to avoid poaching , habitat destruction and extinction of their species. In Planet XD54, millions of antelopes were introduced. They will become the most dominant creatures in XD54 later on.
- Penguins- last polar animals on earth, the scientists fear it would go extinct. So they brought it to this planet for safety. Now, in Planet XD54, they will become the most dominant polar animals. Some penguins in Planet XD54 are also evolving to smaller like shapes to move in water faster. Soon, they will become like dolphins and fill the niches of dolphins, which were previously brought here but extinct due to a virus
- Platypus- one of the last marsupials, the platypus were introduced to Planet XD54 and now will occupy the niches of crocodiles On earth that became extinct. The platypus also will colonize deeper waters, leading to the sea, and they will possibly occupy the niches of whales in earth, as they will look like whales in the future of planet XD54
- Tapirs- tapirs we’re also introduced here, and now they will develop longer trunks and tusks just like a elephants. It is possible that they will occupy the niches of elephants.
- Sardines- one of the successful fish to prevent extinction by humans, scientists still fear that they would become extinct due to earth oceans being drained. So the sardines are now moved into Planet XD54.
- Ants- more than 1 millions species of ants are introduced to this planet because they usually get accidentally get carried to spaceships and become a pest be they can easily sabotage the spaceship by stealing grains of food from the spaceship cafeteria and some of that grains might fall down and clog the pipes, or malfunction the engines.
- slugs and snails- they’re introduce to this planet because the slugs and snails are endangered. French cuisine is getting more popular in the future, and escargot, made from snails and slugs are also getting popular. So to prevent poaching of snails, scientist send the remaining snails and slugs to planet XD54.
- Emu- introduced to this planet because they’re endangered. In this planet, they will maybe have larger sizes and become terror bird like creatures. They will also maybe become carnivore
- Live bearing fish- introduced to this planet to help stabilize the ecosystem.
- sparrows- one of the flying animal here in this planet, they will evolve to much larger sizes and even flightless forms. They were introduced here to help balance the ecosystem.
- Tunas- introduced to this planet because of the massive drainage of oceans in earth. The tunas here will maybe adapt shark like shapes and become the apex predators here.
- Bats- one of the flying animals in this planets, the bat will eventually become flightless and occupy the niches of primates.
- Centipedes- also introduced to this planet due to them increasing in number across the earth and becoming pests.
- Dragonflies- once brought to this planet for experiments, but then it escaped And now it’s part of the planets ecosystem.
- Termites- the second colony animals here on this planet, the termites will colonize deserts And other places and become the most successful insects here.
- Plankton And bacteria- introduced to help balance the ecosystem.
- Bush dog- brought here because they endangered.
- African wild dogs- introduced to help balance the ecosystem.
- Dholes- introduced into this planet to help balance the ecosystem.
- Wolves- brought here because they endangered.
- Big cats- introduced to this planet because they’re endangered, and also the big cats help stabilize the booming population of antelopes.
- Cats- smaller cats were also introduced, such as bobcats, caracals, servals, lynxes, and also feral ones.
- Hyenas- introduced into this planet to help balance the ecosystem.
- Tasmanian Devils- brought here due to mass poaching on earth
- Rodents- They survived on earth being one of the few surviving animals on earth, never being threatened by poaching. They were introduced to balance ecosystems.
- Bears- introduced because they are endangered.
- Deer- introduced to help balance the ecosystem. they are not endangered on earth but scientist brought it here to have more herbivores do the carnivores won’t run out of food.
- Bovids- introduced to help balance the ecosystem. they are not endangered on earth but scientist brought it here to have more herbivores do the carnivores won’t run out of food.
- Horses- introduced to help balance the ecosystem. they are not endangered on earth but scientists brought it here to have more herbivores do the carnivores won’t run out of food.
- Rhinos- introduced to this planet because they are endangered.
- Corals- brought here due to massive drainage of oceans in earth.
Plants introduced[edit | edit source]
- weeping willow- introduced in different areas of this planet. They will eventually become the most dominant plant in swamps and wetlands in this planet. It will also evolve into different species to ensure the herbivores have a lot of food,
- grass- many species of grass are introduced here, to ensure the herbivores here such as antelopes and tapirs.
- moss- introduced ti this planet to make more oxygen, and that will result of giant insects.
- birch tree- introduced to give nesting places for bats, birds, and other flying animals.
- evergreen trees- introduced here on this planet for experiment, but then the seeds managed to make it into the wild and reproduce in exploding numbers.
- Ferns- a explorer craft accidentally brought fern spores in their plane and it crashed to Planet XD54 due to a engine failure. The fern spores then spread out of the crash site, and it’s now part of the planets ecosystem.
- Flowering plants- brought here to help balance the ecosystem
- Oceanic plants- oceanic plants such as seaweed, kelp and seagrass are brought here because of massive drainage of oceans in earth.
Continents of XD54[edit | edit source]
Continents of Planet XD54:
- Hayau - A France sized continent. The landscape is mainly filled with scrublands, deserts, plains, grasslands, prairies and savannas.
- Sorna - A Montana-sized continent. The landscape is mainly filled with jungles, wetlands, floodplains, grasslands, savannas and mangroves.
- Nea - A Canada-sized continent. The landscape is filled mainly with polar regions, taiga forests, alpine tundras, alpine grasslands and boreal forests.
- Xeno - A Russia-sized continent. The landscape is filled with boreal forests, taiga forests, mountainous forests, temperate grasslands and alpine tundras.
- Corona - A China-sized continent. The landscape is filled mainly with taiga forests, alpine tundras, boreal forests, alpine grasslands and temperate forests.
- Kasai - A China-sized continent. The landscape is mainly filled with prairies, semi-deserts, temperate grasslands, taiga forests, polar areas and boreal forests.
- Trigua - A California-sized continent. The landscape is filled mainly with snowy savannas, alpine tundras, taiga forests, boreal forests and mountainous regions.
- Narma - A Mexico-sized continent. The landscape is filled mainly with lowlands, boreal forests, temperate grasslands, lowlands, mountainous regions and taiga forests.
- Laurasia - A Russia-sized continent. The landscape is mainly filled with moorlands, taiga deserts, arctic regions, lowlands, prairies, scrublands, alpine grasslands, boreal forests, temperate grasslands and snowy savannas.
Islands of XD54[edit | edit source]
Islands of Planet XD54.
- Ruminant Isles - Two Scotland-sized islands. The landscape is mainly filled with moorlands, taiga forests, alpine grasslands, lowlands and snowy savannas.
- Basin Archipelago - A New Zealand-sized island. The landscape is mainly filled with lowlands, mountainous forests, boreal forests and temperate grasslands.
- Polar Islands - Two Madagascar-sized islands. The landscape is mainly filled with polar regions, boreal forests, lowlands, taiga forests and mountainous regions.
Major Mass extinctions[edit | edit source]
Bafoncene mass extinction- caused by A massive asteroid called Lar678 that is captured by planet XD54‘s gravity. Soon, it crashed into the planet and wiped out 90% of life in the planet. Luckily, There are plenty of survivors.
Freezogenian Mass Extinction- the planet starts cooling down, the result of it is a mass freezedown in the planet. Animals which are adapted to hot climates died out, leaving only the polar animals to continue dominating.
End-Of-Freezogenian mass extinction- in the end of the freezogenian, the planet stabilises and animals who are adapted to polar climates died out, leaving only a few animals left.
Urmocene Mass Extinction- the star of the XD54 system expands, threatening the habitable zone which results in massive heatwaves across Planet XD54 and intense droughts which can last for years. This resulted in some animals to became extinct.
Basonian Mass Extinction- A great war has started all over the galaxy, and refugees take shelter in XD54. The refugees are then attacked by the military who wants to take over this planet, and since the refugees are all over the planet, the military bombed this planet, had war in it, devastating the original ecosystem. Skies were filled with poisonous gas due to chemical warfare. Habitats were turned into no man’s land due to constant warfare. At last, the war ends, and the humans leave this planet. Leaving only a few animals left, the other are extinct because of the war.
Kanmocous mass extinction- the Star in the XD54 system, Orxima C, turns into a neutron star, resulting in a never ending mass freeze down for the second time in Planet XD54. Only time will tell what happens next.
Kepstocene(15 million AD-20 million AD)[edit | edit source]
In the kepstocene, life was multiplying in large numbers. Many animals were not changing that much, only slight changes to cope in with the condition of this planet. Some mammals are also starting to get woollier fur due to they migrating to several cold areas of this planet. Antelopes were the ones that mostly changed, though. ”Cow Antelopes“ are starting to appear. They are fat, bulky antelopes which resemble the cows on earth except with woollier fur. They mostly live on polar areas, mostly feeding on ferns and also grass. The polar areas on this planet is mostly filled with high mountains, but the cow antelopes are not excellent when it comes to climbing. They mostly stay on the bottom of the mountains, often grazing in flower fields. In the kepstocene, tapirs were also starting to change. They have longer trunks and bigger sizes. They are starting to become like elephants, but without tusks. The Tapir-elephant or tapirphant for short are now starting to colonize the rainforests, fields, and polar areas. The other animals didnt change, or slightly change.
Coromocene(20 million AD-50 million AD)[edit | edit source]
In the cormocene, life was booming. Antelopes now colonize every single habitat in this planet, and it also gave rise to the leaper antelopes. They’re hare sized antelopes that leap like rabbits. They usually live in rainforests And polar areas. The carnivore are also booming in large populations, to help stabilise the ecosystem and make sure the herbivores don’t overpopulate this planet. In the cormocene, many more habitats are starting to appear Also. There was this “snowy savanna” which is basically a savannah like habitat, but snowy. This habitat is mostly made up of 90% polar grass(grass which grows on polar areas) and also 20% evergreen trees. It will get very hot in the summer, but very cold in the winter. The snowy savannah is home to many animals, including the woolly cowtalope, polar leaper antelope, and the dire dog. Also in the cormocene, fish are rapidly booming and start to colonise the planets’ waters. Insects, on the other hand, are not really changing, but centipedes are turning into colonial creatures. They will maybe have war with ants.
Sharvovacene(50 million AD-70 million AD)[edit | edit source]
In the sharvovacene, life was spreading across the planet in rapid numbers. Half of the planet was rather barren, or filled with some life. Most of the planet is 77% percent swamps, and in the sharvocene, some animals are starting to adapt to the harsh swamp conditions. One of them are the hippotelopes. Hippo sized antelopes that dwell the swamps of this planet. They are vegetarian, but will become aggressive if provoked like earth‘s extinct hippos. There are also ramfish, catfish like tunas that ram it’s prey. They come in many varieties, including the freshwater ones and the saltwater ones. Ramfish also live in ice cold freezing waters, and to handle the cold they will usually become warm blooded or have a layer of fat to keep them warm. The ramfishes that Live in polar areas usually have longer lives than the other species of ramfishes. Ram fishes also are known as sharks of XD54, as they look like sharks and act a lot like them.
Monsocene(70 million AD-150 million AD)[edit | edit source]
in this time period, life was starting to colonize the entire planet, thus creating many subspecies who live in different areas. The most widespread carnivore at that time was the novothylacine, a thylacine like descendant of Tasmanian devils that hunt in packs. They have many subspecies, and its good for the environment because it can stop herbivore animals population from overpopulating. Novothylacines are very successful predators, as they can adapt to many different environments. In this time period felids has not changed much, probably slight changes. Some felids are specializing to tree climbing, possibly replacing the niches of primates on earth which became extinct. some felids are also specializing to burrowing, maybe creating subterranean mole like cat Species.
Bafoncene(150 million AD-175 million AD)[edit | edit source]
The Bafoncene is the first period of diversity in Planet XD54. In this period, many animals were thriving and spreading out across the world. Many species and subspecies were created. But then, all of these will somehow come to an end. In the middle Bafoncene, gravity of planet XD54 has caught a asteroid named Lar678. it remained in orbit for several years until the late Bafoncene. There, it entered the atmosphere, and burned, and then, it crashed into the world. It made the planet crazy, tidal waves uncontrolled, causing Tsunamis, remains of the asteroid spread throughout the planet, making meteor showers and also the asteroid triggered the planets geological activity. Volcanoes erupt everywhere. Acid rains happen. Smoke covered the atmosphere and made it nearly impossible to breathe. Then , after several years of suffering for this animals on this planet, Life was recovering. Air was becoming breathable again, and plants are staring to grow. although 90% of life was doomed, there are plenty of survivors
- Canids- they survived the mass extinction due To formations of many caves in the early bafoncene. This allows the canids to take shelter in there at the time of the mass extinction.
- Felids- a species of cave dwelling felids evolved in the late monsocene, and the cave felids survive due to their subterranean lifestyle.
- Platypuses- some playtpuses are evolving to hold their breath for a long time like crocodiles and it really helps them in the time of mass extinction. They can stay in water with plenty of oxygen stored and not breathe the air in the atmosphere at the time of extinction because is poisonous
- hippotelopes- they can stay completely submerged with lots of oxygen sorted just like the platypuses. This enables them to survive mass extinction.
- leaptelopes- lagomorph like antelope which burrows and leaps like a rabbit. In the time of extinction, they quickly get into the burrows and feed on underground plants which helps them to not die of starvation.
- sparrows- they adapted burrowing lifestyle in the early Bafoncene. Thus enabling them to survive mass extinction.
- Emus- also adapted burrowing lifestyle, Enabling them to survive mass extinction.
- Bats- took shelter in caves at the time of extinction.
- penguins- some individuals survive by going into caves.
- insects- survive becuase most of them are burrowers.
- Fish- Surviving several mass extinction on earth , including the asteroid that killed off the dinosaurs, maybe they can survive this asteroid too.
- Rodents- true generalists, were able to hide from the disaster and survive, eating anything and anyone. Living happily ever after.
- Tapirs- some small species of tapirs managed to survive By going in underground dens and empty burrows.
The Continent Of Hikandous.[edit | edit source]
The continent of Hikandous is a isolated continent that the bovids , antelopes, predators, birds, zebras, hyenas migrated to at the Time of the mass extinction. It broke up From nea shortly after the mass extinction. It then became a isolated continent with many weird flora and fauna. It is the last resort for many animals. The animals in the main continent , nea, Trigua, Narma, Laurasia, Xeno, Kasai started to fill the niches of extinct animals or the ones that are not found on the main continents, which moved to Hikandous .
Bartimocene(190 million AD-250 Million AD)[edit | edit source]
In the bartimocene, some life recovering and some surviving animals are starting to replace the niches of extinct animals. With the felids gone, the antelopes are now spreading more quickly. Some even because carnivores to stop the booming population and stabilise it. They are the Predatelopes. They are mostly solitary, and they are ambush predators. Leaptelopes are going to a era of diversity at this time. They are replacing the niche of extinct species of antelopes, which used to rule this planet. With the leaptelopes spreading and creating many species and subspecies, a new era of antelopes will begin. On the other hand, surviving Wolves became predators of antelopes along with the predatolopes. Meanwhile, felids still survive, but in the subterranean form. Cave cats now spread across cave systems, stabilising the population of surviving bats and stopping them from overpopulation. Cave cats are the most successful subterranean predators here, helping the cave system and prevent it from collapsing.
Shonankasen (250 million AD-305 million AD[edit | edit source]
in the Shonankasen, life was repopulating the Planet in large numbers. Most birds have became flightless, and bats will take their niches Of flight-capable birds. Most antelopes are also appearing, and they descended from the Leaptelopes who survived the mass extinction. meanwhile, predatolopes Are booming across the planet. Due to the lack of predators, antelopes spilt into species and subspecies that became carnivore. They help control the population of antelopes from Overpopulating. In the shonankasen period, some continents are starting to collide to one another. This will make a Pangea like continent. But that will happen in the next period- Freezogenian. In the Late shonankasen, intense volcanic activity are occurring. This marks the beginning of the freezogenian and the end for most life here.
Freezogenian(305 million AD-400 million AD)[edit | edit source]